List:       fedora-arm
Subject:    [fedora-arm] Raspberry Pi RC2
From:       Jon Chiappetta <Jon.Chiappetta () senecacollege ! ca>
Date:       2012-08-28 1:55:34

Hey everyone,

Thanks muchly for your time and testing. I know we're a bit slow on this F1=
7 Rasp Pi release but we're trying hard to really improve it's speed along =
with its "user-friendliness". I created a new image for those wishing to te=
st it out, it mainly just includes the splash screen I've been working on t=
o help make the boot process look a bit better while the user is waiting.

http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/raspberrypi/test-releases/rpfr17/20120827a/=
rpfr-17-xfce-RC2.zip (link to the image)
<http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/raspberrypi/test-releases/rpfr17/20120827a=
/rpfrcompose17-xfce>
http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/raspberrypi/test-releases/rpfr17/20120827a/=
rpfrcompose17-xfce (link to the compose script)

Also, if anyone is interested in using a fedora arm installer I made (which=
 has the download ability built in (no need for links) for Windows and Fedo=
ra), you can find it below:

http://roottothehead.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-whacky-wonderful-world-of-wix.=
html (Jordan's Windows Installer MSI)

http://fossjon.fedorapeople.org/packages/fedora-arm-installer/ (Portable zi=
p or rpm files)

Thanks on behalf of the Seneca team here for your help in all of this,

Jon Chiappetta