List:       fe-web
Subject:    Re: bare-bones layout posted
From:       Lynn Winebarger <owinebar () free-expression ! org>
Date:       2000-01-16 0:42:48

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Robert Mckeown wrote:

> Getting better,
>
> Is the plan just to fit this into the existing site, replacing the
> News/About/Project/People/CVS where appropriate?

   replace the whole thing.  It's just layout, in case anyone was thinking
I really wanted to use unordered lists for the linking.  Feel free to add
frames, a snazzy site map, or whatever.  Maybe we should have a logo
contest.

> Under dev.html, is there any particular reason for singling out the
> Meta-System for a FAQ and not the whole of Free-exp?

   I was thinking that a FAQ proper would be better situated in the
support section (using FAQ-o-matic or something).  I think developer
concerns will be mostly with fitting their code into the existing system
and using the meta-system, especially until we get automated support.

Lynn