List:       fdo-users
Subject:    RE: [fdo-users] Re: FDO 3.5 ArcSDE Provider Oracle ORA-00920
From:       Romica Dascalescu <Romica.Dascalescu () autodesk ! com>
Date:       2010-11-03 16:19:22

Hi Henning,

I had a look at your change and it's OK, however I would propose some additional \
changes to remove class FilterAnalyzer and flags mFilterAnalyzed, mUseNesting. This \
will simplify the code and will make possible use less brackets in a filter. The same \
method is used in FDO & SQLite filter ToString in order to avoid too many brackets. I \
attached a code change (ArcSDE.patch) to the ticket \
(http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/719). Could you please have a loot at the code \
change proposed and test it if possible and let me know your opinion?

Regards,
Romy.