List:       fdo-users
Subject:    RE: [fdo-users] Coordinate transformations for FDO
From:       Gavin Cramer <gavin.cramer () autodesk ! com>
Date:       2009-09-14 15:30:59

[Attachment #2 (unknown)]

There is also a tool in the FdoSpatial package called FdoSpatialGeometryConverter.  \
It is a dummy implementation that calls an ordinate converter (that the developer \
supplies, such as by invoking a coordinate transformer) on all positions in FDO \
geometry types.

The FDO code is in http://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Fdo, and the FdoSpatial header file \
of interest is http://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Spatial/SpatialGeometryConverter.h \
.