List:       fdo-internals
Subject:    [fdo-internals] MOTION: FDO RFC  10
From:       Jason.Birch () nanaimo ! ca (Jason Birch)
Date:       2007-11-08 12:28:06

OK, fine, +1, hope you're satisfied :)

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Birch
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] MOTION: FDO RFC 10

I personally don't think this is necessary.  The change was discussed on
the list and was required to work around a technical limitation of the
initial RFC.  Recording the nature of the change at the bottom of the
RFC wouldn't be a bad idea though.  Like in this RFC:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc14

Jason

From: Greg Boone

Hi All,

Based on the successful interim test results, I would like to motion
that RFC 10 formally be re-adopted by the FDO PSC.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc10

Regards,
Greg