List:       familiar-dev
Subject:    [Familiar-dev] familiar-build.git moved and group writable
From:       Rene Wagner <rw () handhelds ! org>
Date:       2006-12-23 19:48:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

up until yesterday /home/familiar/familiar-dist/git/familiar-build.git
used to be a symlink into my home directory. I've changed that now.

If I got it right, the tree ought to be group writable and directories
setgid, so that if necessary everyone in proj_familiar can commit to
the tree in case I go MIA again like I did for the past couple of weeks.

Regards,

Rene

--
Rene Wagner