List:       familiar-dev
Subject:    [Familiar-dev] Callie Reyes wrote:
From:       "Callie Reyes" <lhcbrjpbkgdy () army-navy ! com>
Date:       2006-10-18 6:58:49

hi Callie i hope this is your e-mail.
I was glad to meet you the other day. I expect you are really had like the  New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about day before included a company
named Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already heading up, but the big news isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I propose you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Callie Reyes