List:       familiar-dev
Subject:    Re: [Familiar-dev] opie images
From:       Gints Polis <gints.polis () cc ! lv>
Date:       2006-01-23 7:18:56

Phil Blundell wrote:
> Is anybody testing the 0.8.3-rc1 opie images?  There don't seem to be
> any bug reports for them, which could be either good news or bad news
> depending on the reason.  Holger?
>
> p.

I have been used Opie rc1 image for some time now (IPaq, h3970).  There
is no much to complain, because IMO there was not much changed.
I have to say that only change I found is:
- Default image contains many apps which is used much
- Bluetooth pin_helper now work, if you modify /etc/init.d/bluetooth
script a bit by adding OPIE env. variables.

Gints