List:       familiar-dev
Subject:    [Familiar-dev] Fixes for pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam1
From:       Michael Opdenacker <zumbi3 () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-03-24 19:06:29

Hi Jamey,

I contact you again as the maintainer of the pcmcia_cs package.

Here are my latest fixes on pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam1:

    * /etc/init.d/pcmcia:
          o File:  http://michaelo.free.fr/patches/pcmcia_mar24/pcmcia .
            I don't submit a patch against pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam1, as it
            would be bigger than the file itself!
          o Updated according to the latest official sources of
            pcmcia-cs-3.2.7. Without this, doesn't work with Linux 2.6.
          o According to Andrew's suggestion, added code to handle
            platform specific modules defined in
            /etc/sysconfig/platformvars. This works fine on h2200, and
            is designed to still work fine on Linux 2.4 devices without
            /etc/sysconfig/platformvars definitions.
          o Here are the differences with the official sources:
            http://michaelo.free.fr/patches/pcmcia_mar24/pcmcia.patch
    * /etc/pcmcia/config:
          o Patch against pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam1:
            http://michaelo.free.fr/patches/pcmcia_mar24/config.patch
          o Just added new card definitions that were added by the
            latest pcmcia_cs sources but kept handhelds.org specific
            changes, so shouldn't break anything.
          o Full file: http://michaelo.free.fr/patches/pcmcia_mar24/config
          o Tested on h2200.

Could you make a new release of the pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam package
(pcmcia-cs_3.2.7-fam2?), please?

Thanks for everything!

    Cheers,

    Michael.