List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] Configuring Gnumeric on iPAQ
From:       Ulrich Pretzsch <Ulrich.Pretzsch () hamburg ! de>
Date:       2008-02-04 19:42:29

Hi,
I recently loaded gnumeric  1.6.2-r0 on my H3870. I'm using familiar
v0.8.4 with GPE.
So far this program seems to be a solution to several problems I'm faced
with, but
using it is really mno fun! Almost all Pop-us and Dialogs  are out of
reach or truncated,
so I can't configure the program.
I think I have found a possible reason for it : The program tries to
guess what resolution
the X-server has, but it obviously does it wrong. The preference dialog
tells a resolution
of 50 dpi both for x and y-axis. The correct value for the H3870 should
be 103 dpi for
both directions.
The problem is : I can't change this, cause gnumeric seems to loose my
changes or over-
writes it. The result is nil.
Any suggestions or experiences?

Thanks a lot.