List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] Job Offer !!!
From:       Mission Houses Museum <infos () missionhouses ! org>
Date:       2007-07-16 21:13:44

Shinco Company and Forex was established early in 1994. the group's offices are \
located in 5 countries of the world: USA,China,Canada,Australia,new Zealand and Fiji. \
We currently need workers who can work from home and you can apply for any of the job \
opportunity below:

**COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE - we require company representative who have a personal \
mobile phone and Higher(tertiary) education. Someone who can travel around the world \
to represent Shinco Company and attend all Shico Conferences in \
China,Ireland,Canada,USA and Africa. Someone who can read and make speech because you \
may be required to make a speech. Also needs to be available for rehearsals over \
three weekends during December and January, prior to the opening. The company will \
provide and fund all the trips including all travelling expenses such as \
hotel,flight,ticket and etc. We always have conference every weekend. Salary starting \
with $20,000.00CAD with bonus of $400.00 weekly.

**TRADING PARTNERS - must be able to stay online at least 30mins everyday and \
experience of handling money remittances with a good knowledge of principle \
electronic payment instrument and also confident computer skills required while you \
can work from your computer at home. Salary starting with $25,000.00CAD with bonus of \
$500.00 weekly.

**FOREX AGENT - a small one-off fee is available for someone who is willing to become \
an agent with shico company, with knowledge of a broad range of trading and business \
improvement.You will work directy with the company representative as an assistant and \
you will have to make yourself avaliable every weekend and you will required to have \
a yahoo messenger or msn messenger on your computer because you will be chatting \
directly with our customer service and our representatives over the world. Salary \
starting with $15,000.00CAD with bonus of $300.00 weekly.

**ACCOUNT OFFICER - This part is very important to accept funds.Account officer will \
be in control of all the trading funds by checking our online trading account \
everyday and updating our customer service department for new registration and amount \
invested from new members. You will required to have a yahoo messenger or msn \
messenger on your computer because you will be chatting directly with our customer \
service directly every morning by 10am-11am. Salary starting with $15,000.00CAD with \
bonus of $300.00 weekly.

If you fit one of the above criteria, please don't hesitate to email your CV to \
shinco@asiamail.com

Shinco Company
email: shinco@asiamail.com
Tel: +44 871 504 9889