List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Re: Re: Problems getting wifi running on H5550 +gpe
From:       "Juan Pablo Ramirez" <jpiramirez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-19 5:24:04

He must be refering to the fact that the root WinCE image that is
grabbed with BootBlaster prior to the flashing of Familiar has to be
manually split in two parts before it can be restored onto the PDA's
ROM.

Side note (commenting on Audiography's experience): installing Linux
on a handheld is a very rewarding experience if you plan ahead. I, for
example, carefully considered the best supported handhelds before
buying one, because I knew next to nothing about embedded Linux and
didn't want to spend too much time trying to fix stuff that I didn't
fully understand.