List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Who is the maintainer of perl ipks?
From:       Erik Hovland <erik () hovland ! org>
Date:       2007-02-20 15:59:12

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 01:38:59PM -0200, Eduardo N. Hering wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I'm writing to ask if you know who built the perl modules
> available on the perl feed.

Rene Wagner built all of the ipks for the familiar 0.8.4 release.

As far as familiar build tree maintainers, there are only two of us at
the moment, Rene and I. There are very helpful port maintainers (Paul
S., Todd B, Matt R. and Mika to name a few).

Erik Hovland
mail: erik@hovland.org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request