List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] Lost WinCE Image
From:       Kagenin <kagenin () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2006-12-18 17:48:43

Hello folks.  I've installed Familiar on my H5550, but I lost my WinCE Image.
I'm a little short on cash, and I'd like to re-sell my iPaq, however, without
the original WinCE image, it'll be a little harder to find a buyer.

Does anyone have a H5550(or H5555) WinCE image hosted anywhere?  I recall
someone had one up a few years ago, but all my searching for it has turned up
naught.  I've done it (re-installed WinCE) before, however since the last time
I installed Familiar, I've had to reformat my PC, and lost my WinCE image in
the process.

Thanks in advance.

"To say this goofy child president is looking more and more like Richard Nixon in the \
summer of 1974 would be a flagrant insult to Nixon.

"Whoops! Did I say that? Is it even vaguely possible that some New Age Republican \
whore-beast of a false president could actually make Richard Nixon look like a \
Liberal?"

Hunter S. Thompson