List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Battery advice..
From:       Monty Walls <mwalls () castor ! oktax ! state ! ok ! us>
Date:       2004-11-30 17:07:49

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:18:27 +0000
Tony Ayre wrote:

> > I also replaced mine last year.  Look at the extra-capacity
> > designs (1500 or 2000 instead of 1000).  I got mine from
> > craytonelectronics.com.  Only special tool I needed was
> > a very small torx screwdriver.

Sorry, I should have said that the torx screwdriver was the only
thing I had to BUY.  The rest of the stuff (tape, flashlight, tweezers)
live on my work bench.

--
- "Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out,
- my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was