List:       familiar
Subject:    RE: [Familiar] 0.8 on a 5555
From:       Luke Albers <gtg940r () mail ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       2004-11-24 13:21:21

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 09:53 +0000, Alban Pearce wrote:
> Hi what did you Use to Build Familiar 0.8 was it OE
> If so what settings did you use I have a ipaq 3600 & would like to try
> it

you just download the .jffs2 image and reload it into flash.  I forget
the URL of where I got it, but the handhelds.org site is down right now
anyway.  If you get the suspend button or sound or wifi or bluetooth
working, let me know how.

thanks

--
Luke Albers
Georgia Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering