List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Fatal ipkg upgrade (from familiar-base 5.0-41 to 5.1)
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2004-08-28 17:14:57

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem except that:
- my ipaq is a H5500
- I reflashed my ipaq with opie-familiar-unstable14 jffs2 file (to be abl=
e to
use USB networking as it seems that later versions cause problems with H5=
5xx)
- I immediatly udated-upgraded
- I'm able to access to the bootloader with minicom so I will be able to =
reflash
again

When booting from the bootloader, I see the line "Loading Linux..... Now =
booting
t.". And next nothing. It seems that the kernel cannot finish its loading=
.

Note that during upgrading of some kernel-modules not important for me, I=
 saw
some messages like (unresoveld symbol...)

Is there other problems like these with familiar-unstableXX and H5xxx ?

Kleg