List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] Wireless problems on iPaq H5450
From:       Gert Menke <g.menke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-03-30 22:12:19

Hi!

A few days ago, I installed familiar 0.7.2 (the opie root image) on my new
iPaq H5450 and upgraded all pagages using the familiar-unstable and
opie-unstable feeds. I must say that I really like it so far. :-)

But sometimes the network interface wlan0 disappears. :-( After a reboot it's
back. Does anyone have this problem too, or - even better - a solution for
it? :-)

Regards,
Gert