List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] VPN clients?
From:       David Tauriainen <djtavria () iupui ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-27 13:21:47

David Tauriainen wrote:
> There aren't any packages yet for PPTP since it requires kernel patches
> (that I just recently got to work; more details will follow once I write
> up the procedure I followed; almost identical to pptpclient.sf.net's
> faq).

I'm having trouble reproducing my success in a familiar 0.7.2 image with
opie upgraded to 1.0.3 (I assumed this would be a good build to write
the doc for).  I can reproduce a good result with a custom jffs2 of
0.7.1 Familiar with opie 1.0.1.  I'm going to load the original jffs2
image of Familiar 0.7.1 and see if my procedure works there; if it
doesn't then I've loaded something in my custom jffs2 that's affecting
the outcome.