List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] hostap_cs driver
From:       "Carter, Michael" <Michael.Carter () dsto ! defence ! gov ! au>
Date:       2003-10-30 1:16:44

Hi all,

I've just installed familiar on a couple of Ipaq3800's and have been setting up a \
wireless network. The cards I am using are operated by the "hostap_cs.o" driver. This \
works fine for an ordinary IP based network. The trouble is, I want to be able to use \
something ither than IP, but I can't seem to find any documentation for this driver. \
All I've found is some undocumented source which doesn't even appear to match the \
object code that I have - and the source seems to be uncompileable anyway. My \
question is - does anyone know how this driver is used, or where I can find source \
for it. (Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I can't seem to find anything \
in the CVS repository.)

Thanks,
mick