List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] sleeve/card problems with v0.7
From:       Niklas_Höglund <su99-nho () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2003-07-31 21:09:03

Jay Sekora wrote:

>[About sleeve not being recognized on bootup when it is when inserted after bootup]

I had this problem when using the intimate bootscripts.  It turned out
to be a problem with the order the kernel modules were loaded.  I
changed the order they were loaded to match their dependancies, and made
sure all required modules were loaded (with some help from people on
#intimate).  I remember one module had to be loaded both before and
after another module, so it was loaded twice.  (Intimate did not support
3800 iPAQs before these changes.)

My guess would be that familiar already loads the modules correctly.  My
familiar works in this respect, and I looked a lot at my familiar
install when fixing this, but I thought I'd send this info just in case
it is the problem.