List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Re: updated ipkgs for v0.7-rc1 ?
From:       Joachim Fuchs <jfu () cs ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2003-06-26 15:34:24

Hi,

the wget command fails everytime I try to get the package file from the
specified url. this happens everytime (Http 404) I try but using a
webbrowser I can download the file without any problems. Which src entries
should be in the ipkg.conf to have an up to date system? The bluetooth on
my 3870 still does not work.

  Joachim

--

Joachim Fuchs