List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] familiar v0.5.1 rc1 -- update jan-30-02
From:       "Hicks, Jamey" <Jamey.Hicks () compaq ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 22:58:00

This fixes the PPP issues that I have been told about.

PPP users should use task-bootppp.jffs2 (4620KB), which includes ssh in
addition to what it used to contain.  There is also a task-bootnet
(3840KB), which does not contain ppp, or ssh on the assumption that it's
faster to install these over the ethernet or wireless.  There is of
course task-bootstrap.jffs2 as well, which works out the to the same
size as task-bootppp because it does not include ssh.

I also regenerated kernel packages to remove an unsatisfied dependence,
to fold in the signal on stack patch, and to sneak in the nvrd module,
hence the step from hh13 to hh14.

Jamey

http://familiar.handhelds.org/familiar/releases/v0.5.1/install/H3100/ins
tall.html