List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] where's which?
From:       creator () inreach ! com
Date:       2001-11-30 21:54:25

Last time i checked, it comes installed, i forget which package.  It
should be in the /usr/bin directory.  But, the reason you can't use it,
is that it points to /bin/bash .  You can tell it to use /bin/sh, but if
you are using ash you will get errors, but it will still work.

Robert Stellhorn
creator@inreach.com