List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] cf card
From:       Robert =?iso-8859-15?q?Gst=F6hl?= <tarball () rtfm ! li>
Date:       2001-07-13 9:06:46

Newbie question:
What's the best way to acces a compact flash card via the cf sleeve? I've
bought an fat16 formated ibm 64MB cf card. I guess the filesystem itself
isn't so bad (at least it's compatible with the windoses out there).
It would be nice, to have the card automounting - simple stick in the card
and it gets mounted.
How would such an entry in /etc/fstab look like?

ps. I noticed a strange behavior in context with the cf card:

After mounting it with mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /cf all seems to work.
However, after a deep sleep phase (2-3 min) the card is umounted... Someone
else with this problem?

thanks alot.