List:       fail2ban-users
Subject:    Re: [Fail2ban-users] Include logpaths
From:       Rhys McWilliams <Rhys () castlehillcc ! co ! za>
Date:       2020-11-26 7:29:15

Hi
I run f2b on a server with multiple websites and use the following in my
jail config

logpath   = /var/www/html/*/www_logs/*log

and that reads all the log files from all the websites I host, the key
is to have a common path that you can use wildcards with...

Regards
Rhys McWilliams
Mobile: +27 82 335-5014
http://www.castlehill.co.za