List:       fail2ban-users
Subject:    Re: [Fail2ban-users] already banned IP showing over and over in fail2ban.log, recidive not triggered
From:       Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu () utahime ! org>
Date:       2020-03-12 21:33:09

From: Robert Kudyba <rkudyba@fordham.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fail2ban-users] already banned IP showing over and over in \
                fail2ban.log, recidive not triggered?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 11:53:33 -0400

> Well the firewall is firewalld. And the status shows it's good. Below are some \
> other firewalld commands and ipset results.

I don't know about firewalld and ipset. But while output of `ipset
list` includes 6 entries (f2b-sshd, f2b-pam-generic,
f2b-apache-botsearch, f2b-apache-noscript, f2b-apache-auth,
f2b-nginx-botsearch), only 1 of them (f2b-nginx-botsearch) is appeared
in output of `firewall-cmd --direct --get-all-rules`.  So it seems
firewalld is not configured to block addresses that are included in
other 5 entries.

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA