List:       fail2ban-users
Subject:    Re: [Fail2ban-users] CentOS Question
From:       Nick Howitt <nick () howitts ! co ! uk>
Date:       2016-07-11 18:11:33

iptables should show the ipset set name that the rule is using. I don't
use ipset with f2b, but here is a snippet from iptables -nvL from my
machine:

    Chain INPUT (policy DROP 4 packets, 500 bytes)
      pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out source
    destination
         0     0 ET_BLACK   udp  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0
    0.0.0.0/0           match-set blacklistnet src state NEW multiport
    dports 1194,51413
         0     0 ET_BLACK   tcp  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0
    0.0.0.0/0           match-set blacklistnet src state NEW tcp dpt:!25
         0     0 ET_BLACK   udp  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0
    0.0.0.0/0           match-set blacklist src state NEW
         0     0 ET_BLACK   tcp  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0
    0.0.0.0/0           match-set blacklist src state NEW tcp dpt:!25
         0     0 ET_BLOCK   udp  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0
    0.0.0.0/0           match-set blocklist src state NEW
    etc

You can clearly see the set name e.g. blacklistnet.

Then, in my case the command "ipset list blacklist" will show all the
IP's in the blacklist. Google "man ipset" for more commands.

Nick