List:       fail2ban-users
Subject:    [Fail2ban-users] Executing action_mwl and action_blocklist_de for each ban
From:       Danny Horne <danny () trisect ! uk>
Date:       2015-05-08 20:07:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I've successfully been using fail2ban for a few days just using
action_mwl, bans are taking place and I receive emails about the ban.

I'd now like to add action_blocklist_de to the default actions which
take place on every ban.  I've followed the instructions from jail.local
but whatever I do fail2ban refuses to restart.

It won't even restart after I've reverted my changes in jail.local, only
restarting when I've removed the file jail.d/blocklist_de.local.

I've already created an account at blocklist.de and got an api key for
the server.

Hoping someone can help