List:       fail2ban-users
Subject:    Re: [Fail2ban-users] fail2ban fails
From:       Yaroslav Halchenko <lists () onerussian ! com>
Date:       2015-04-27 3:24:52

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015, Jānis wrote:

> Hi!

> I hope it is trivial problem:

> I installed v 0.9.1 and after some fiddlig got to the point where
> fail2ban "pretends" to be working - it follows maillog, places bans
> and unbans, but these actions seems not reaching iptables - iptables
> -L does not show any of the banned IP in rules.

http://www.fail2ban.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO_Seek_Help

otherwise hard to say what the problem is... anyways -- we should kick
out 0.9.2 soon so worth trying straight from current master -- there
were too many bug fixes since 0.9.1

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org