List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    Re: How dead is f-spot
From:       Dougie Nisbet <dougie () highmoor ! co ! uk>
Date:       2016-02-05 15:33:44

On 05/02/16 12:27, Jack wrote:

> Please configure your emailer to send plain text and not only HTML.

Hmmm ... I've sometimes over-ridden plain text trying to include links
in messages to a Yahoo email group. It was set to auto-detect. Should
now be on plain text. Let me know if it's still wrong.

> Have you tried just aliasing gmcs to mcs?  I've run into that on some
> of my attempts, and that has let me get much further. However, I'm not
> sure if that is completely valid, as I have not yet completed  the
> entire process.

I'll give that a go. Managed to get f-spot running using download from
Wheezy repos but it's version 0.8.2. The world of git is new to me and
I'm still trying to get my head round it.

Dougie