List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    Re: back to an old problem
From:       Jack <ostroffjh () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2015-03-29 21:52:52

Installing to /usr/local doesn't change the error.  From the console
output with debugging:

line 133:  Mono: DllImport attempting to load: 'libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0'.
line 136:  Mono: DllImport loaded library 'libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0'.

line 927:  Mono: DllImport attempting to load: 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll'.
lines 928..237 error loading library with variations on libgtk-win32
location
line 938:  Mono: DllImport unable to load library 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.

line 939..949 repeat of above errors
line 950:  System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown
by the type initializer for GtkBeans.Builder --->
System.DllNotFoundException: libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
  followed by exception backtrace without filenames or lines
line 963:  Mono: DllImport unable to load library 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
line 964:  Mono: DllImport searching in: 'libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0'
('libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0').

As I read this, it IS finding libgtk-x11-2.0.so.2, but not
libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll.  However <dllmap dll="libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll"
target="libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0"/> appears in the gac in
gtk-sharp.dll.config, as well as in /usr/local/lib/f-spot/ in
FSpot.Gui.dll.config, Hyena.Gui.dll.config, and
Extensions/FSpot.Gui.dll.config.

libgtk-x11-2.0.0 exists in both /usr/lib32 and /usr/lib64, and ldconfig
-p finds both of them.

Given that the exception seems to occur within GtkBeans.Builder, does
that same dllmap need to be in some other config file also?

Should I post the full error output somewhere?

Jack