List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    back to an old problem
From:       Jack <ostroffjh () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2015-03-29 19:19:36

As I said in the other thread, I have gotten f-spot from git-head to
compile, but I still get a dll not found error on
libgth-win32-2.0-0.dll.  This seems odd, because that library is in a
dllmap in the gac for both gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp, both pointing to
target="libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0" which exists in both /usr/lib32 and
/use/lib64, and is loaded before, and is searched in both before and
immediately after the error, if I run f-spot with MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug.

I've found this error referenced in a few bug reports (f-spot and other
apps) but no definitive solution, just claims that something wasn't
installed correctly.  It seems as if neither of those two dllmap
entries is being read.  I could try putting it explicitly in
f-spot.exe.config, but I don't know if that's really a good solution
for the long run, or just a quick work-around.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

Jack