List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    Re: Idea: several databases as albums
From:       "Todd Slater" <dontodd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-12 10:39:01

f-spot -help
Usage: f-spot [options]
  -b -basedir:PARAM   path to the photo database folder
  -? -help            Show this help list
     -help2           Show an additional help list
  -i -import:PARAM    import from the given uri
  -p -photodir:PARAM  default import folder
     -shutdown        shutdown a running f-spot instance
     -slideshow       display a slideshow
     -usage           Show usage syntax and exit
  -V -version         Display version and licensing information
  -v -view            view file(s) or directory(ies)

f-spot -b /path/to/different/folder/for/photos.db -p
/path/to/default/import/folder

I create a directory, like "work" and inside it another like ".db". I
start f-spot with

f-spot -b ~/work/.db -p ~/work

F-spot creates the database in ~/work/.db and when I import photos,
they go in ~/work.

HTH,

Todd