List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    Re: Next Meeting : Monday September 25th, 20:30 UTC
From:       Warren Baird <photogeekmtl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-21 22:53:45

Bengt Thuree wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a friendly reminder for the next F-Spot IRC meeting, which is
> scheduled for Mon Sept 25th @ 20:30UTC.

Well - I'll be on a plane most of the way to Florida at the time, so I
don't think I'll be able to attend.   Obviously we need better wifi
coverage on airplanes...

> As always details in http://f-spot.org/Meetings
>
> Issues to discuss:
> Plugins
> Query patch
> Mission Statement

I haven't seen any discussion of the mission statement recently - there
were a couple of proposed mission statements sent around about a month
ago...    I've had more time to think about it --- here's my proposed
mission statement:

f-spot allows both the casual and professional photographer to manage
their digital photos in an easy and intuitive manner.  It provides
simple ways to perform common tasks like searching for a specific photo,
while supporting the complex workflows required by the professional
photographer.

Comments?

Warren