List:       ezmlm
Subject:    disabling unsubscribe messages
From:       Amar Maktal <amar () recommend-it ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 22:57:32

When a user requests to be unsubscribed and is not on the list, ezmlm
sends a message back indicating that they could not be unsubscribed
because they are not on the list ( ~/listname/text/unsub-nop). Is
there a way to disable this?

We created a weblink and a remove mailbox to allow users to easily
unsubscribe. All involve sending an email to
listname-unsubscribe@myezmlmlist.com on the users behalf. Often they
will use both methods (sometimes more than once) to unsubscribe. When
they do this they get the "not on the list" email. And when that
happens I get complaints. (When in fact the user is unsubscribed.)

Please help.

TIA,

Amar