List:       ezmlm
Subject:    RE: Performance issue.
From:       "Williams, Paul (OTS-EDH)" <Paul_Williams () billing ! com>
Date:       2001-06-20 17:00:37

Er, not realy 2280 hours, but 2280 minutes... 39 hours for just the HTML.
If you are sending also images of roughly equal size then you're looking at
40 hours of send time -- approximately 2 full days.  Now, that's assuming
you get a full 128Kb out of your leased line.  That's, in my expeience,
rarely the case on the internet, so who knows how long it will take overall.