List:       ezmlm
Subject:    qmail-ezmlm: don't want welcome msg
From:       thibaut colar <tcolar () qarbon ! com>
Date:       2001-04-20 0:28:48

Sorry if you already saw this message, but I didn't had any answer.

Hi, I recently switched our Communigate (which was crashing a lot and
required
exoensive update) to qmail + ezmlm-idx.
Qmail is working great so far.
Ezmlm is pretty good do, even if it's a little harder to get the kind of
mailing list we want here.
We need announcement only list, this is one poster, and all subscriber can't
send anything.
I achieve that ok, using ezmlm options.
However i have one more problem, we get email subscription through an
external system (and have a lot to transfert), and don't want people to
receive a submition confirmation/welcome message.

I found the option for removing the confirmation message, however i can't find
a way to get rid off the "welcome" message ?
How can I do that ??   (an don't tell me that I don't want to do that :-) )

I could do that through an external system (servlet) calling qmail-sub on the
local system, but would be much hapyer to just have to toggle a "no welcome
message" option in ezmlm.

Thank you.

--
Thibaut Colar (tcolar@qarbon.com)