List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: ezmlm-idx and DomainKeys
From:       Russ Nelson <nelson () crynwr ! com>
Date:       2007-02-07 8:20:55

Bruce Guenter writes:
 > As far as I can tell, this can be accomplished by stripping any
 > incoming Sender: header and adding a new one pointing to the list
 > address.

Yes.

 > Also, since ezmlm-idx will optionally remove headers (headerremove) and
 > modify the content (text/trailer) within the signed message, the
 > existing DomainKey-Signature: header will be invalidated.  As such,
 > ezmlm-idx should strip the DomainKey-Signature: header.

The new one overrides the existing one.  You should leave it there
even though it is now useless.  If you have used it to check the
signature, then there will also be a DomainKey-Status: header.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You can do any damn thing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | you want, as long as you