List:       ezmlm
Subject:    ezmlm-reject -T
From:       Christian Lerrahn <lists () penpal4u ! net>
Date:       2006-09-30 14:41:34

Hi,
is there a reason why the -T switch of ezmlm-reject cannot be set
through ezmlm-make? I use qmailadmin to make my lists easily accessible
to less tech savvy people and as qmailadmin seems to use ezmlm-make in
the background, it cannot set this switch. This means that even if I
set it, it might get overwritten later. Is there any chance, this will
be integrated into ezmlm-make? I think it is a very useful switch for
some lists...

Cheers,
Christian