List:       ezmlm
Subject:    RE: Problems with pending messages
From:       Jacob Volstrup <volstrup () jacobvolstrup ! dk>
Date:       2006-09-12 16:10:31

tir, 12 09 2006 kl. 15:42 +0400, skrev Nickolay Ryzhkov:
> I don't undestand what you want but
> as far as I know,
> BCC field from mail client is being processed by mail server by sending separate \
> individual emails to all recipients listed there
That's exactly the problem! ezmlm will not accept any mail sent to the
list unless the address of the list is either present in the TO or in
the CC fields. Thus, I want to let the moderators email addresses be
shown in either TO or CC in the accept-emails but I don't know how (or
perhaps how to just email directly to those people in the moderator
list, it's on the same domain/system).

> P.S. that was not the stupid question
> Yesterday I've tried to find out how to manage ezmlm moderators without qmailadmin
> but with no success :)
Qmailadmin solves many problems :-)

Sincerely, Jacob Volstrup