List:       ezmlm
Subject:    RE: having problem with text directory in new ezmlm-idx
From:       "Webmaster" <webmaster () hostation ! com>
Date:       2006-04-10 15:40:16

In the man page for ezmlmrc,  I see this section:

 A number  of  files  are  created via ezmlmrc independently of any
switched. These  are  dir/text/info  with  a  short  description  of
the list, dir/text/faq  with frequently asked questions about the list,
dir/headeradd adding ``Precedence: bulk'' and ``X-No-Archive: yes'' to
outgoing messages,  dir/headerremove removing ``Return-Path'', ``Return-
Receipt-To'', ``Content-length'', and ``Precedence'' from list messages,
and dir/text/sub-ok  with  text sent  after  successful  subscription.
These files are not overwritten when lists are edited.
       Also created are the following files within dir/text/: bottom,
 bounce-bottom,  bounce-num, dig-bounce-num, bounce-probe bounce-warn,
get-bad, help, mod-help, mod-request, mod-reject, mod-timeout,  mod-sub-
confirm, mod-unsub-confirm,  post-confirm,  sub-bad, sub-confirm, sub-nop
unsub-bad, unsub-confirm, unsub-nop, unsub-ok, top.

Yet, ezmlm-make is not doing any of the above.  There should be no reason
for me to add commands to the ezmlmrc to copy over each of these files.

Any help is greatly appreciated.