List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: Anonymizing lists with ezmlm
From:       Bruce Guenter <lists-djb-ezmlm () bruce-guenter ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2005-06-24 0:29:32

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 03:25:09PM +0200, Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> I'm trying to set up an anonymizing list with ezmlm. To a certain extent
> that's quite easy because I can use headeradd and headerremove. Even the
> message id I can easily change by using a combination of the ezmlm id of
> the message and host or list names. What I haven't managed to do,
> however, is to change the date of the email to the server's date.

Since you can only put static text into headeradd, the only way you're
going to accomplish this is to hack ezmlm-send.c to stick in a new Date:
header.
--=20
Bruce Guenter <bruceg@em.ca> http://em.ca/~bruceg/ http://untroubled.org/
OpenPGP key: 699980E8 / D0B7 C8DD 365D A395 29DA  2E2A E96F B2DC 6999 80E8