List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: not able to send mails to group
From:       Dan Lewis <dlewis () delewis ! com>
Date:       2004-05-20 17:47:23

   You are sending mail to the wrong address. Suppose your user name is
"able". Then any mailing list you set up will be able-list@host. The
   When qmail sees the user name first on an email, it looks in the
user's folder for the .qmail-* which fits the rest of the email. So
able-list-subscribe@host is sent to the following file in your user's
folder (Home section in unix):  .qmail-list . That file determines what
happens to the email next.

Dan