List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Searchable archive generation
From:       mike () jurney ! org
Date:       2004-05-20 14:38:50

I have mail archives dating back several years that I'm currently using
ezmlm-cgi to browse through.  I'd like to convert them into a more
featureful form with search capability and better thread views.  What are
people using to do this?  I've run through mhonarc and htdig, and I can
tie them together if I need to - I'm wondering, though, if there's a
package out there that's already done something similar.

--
Michael D. Jurney
mike@jurney.org