List:       ezmlm
Subject:    setup ezmlm with ldap
From:       "Jose Luis Solano" <wydow2 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-18 15:10:13

Hi all,

I have installed qmail  with -DDASH_EXT option in Makefile.
I have installed ezmlm-0.53.tar.gz.

To install ezmlm-0.53.tar.gz I did:
make
make man
make setup

To test ezmlm-0.53.tar.gz, I did:

1.- ezmlm-make ~/testlist ~/.qmail-testlist mylist-testlist myhost

The directory ~/testlist was created. So, this test is ok (I think)

2.- ezmlm-sub ~/testlist mylist@myhost

This test was ok too (I think)

3.- echo subject:testing | qmail-inject mylist-testlist@myhost

But when I tried to sen a mail to the list, any mail was received by me.

I think my problem is I don't understand  how ezmlm works.
ldap entry for the list created???? how? where?

So, I need help please.

Thanks a lot in advance

Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium.
Pruébalo gratis dos meses.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&page=features/richmail&XAPID=1684&DI=1055&HL=TAG6OPENINGTEXT_MSNPREMIUM_VIRUS