List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: ezmlm problem on slack 8.1-current (failure: ezmlm-manage:_fatal:_Command_not_available)
From:       Nick <rippi () minimal ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-14 20:50:23

No I hand't(haven't) set-up a remote admin list yet, but will do.

First of all, thanks for all the help. I had fiddled with it all day
long, broke probably more than already was broken. But it seems to work
now. I'v redone it all. Mate actually pointed the main problem, I used
wrong sendmail args on commandline which most likely messed up the
headers, tried to send a mail from home and it instanly worked (could
have sworn I tried that numerous times too).

Now I need to document it all, and sort the settings out, thanks for all
the help, and sorry for polluting the mailinglist :)

P.s: I have read the readmes mate.

Regards,

Nick Parrin