List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: mimeremove & trailing mutually exclusive ?
From:       Rick Myers <rik () sumthin ! nu>
Date:       2002-09-21 4:52:44

On Sep 20, 2002 at 23:29:23 -0400, marrandy wrote:
> On Friday 20 September 2002 08:53 pm, Rick Myers wrote:
> >
> > The -e and -+ flags aren't the same. One uses the default
> > configuration modified by the command line. The other uses
> > the existing configuration modified by the command line.
>
> -+x gave me the mimeremove file and the trailer remains.

Which sounds like your original problem is solved.

> But when I post a simple test mail, now nothing comes back.

Suggesting you now have another problem. Perhaps you weren't
subscribed to your test list? Perhaps the post disappeared
into the queue never to emerge again? Perhaps the moon is
made of green cheese?

It's really hard to say without seeing exactly what you did
to set up the list and what the logs say about your test
post. All I can say for sure is that no matter what I do I
can't duplicate what you're seeing without unsubscribing
myself from the test list.

--rick