List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: Semi-automated post moderation
From:       nolan () celery ! tssi ! com
Date:       2002-09-20 20:46:03

> 2] Re-configure the existing mailing list files to require that any
> post is approved by the moderator or exists in DIR/allow. This is
> where I get lost. I know that ezmlm-make is supposed to make this
> easy, but I guess I just don't get what it's doing. Do I just do this
> to add a message-moderator to an existing list?

There may be a command line way to do this, but what I do is to create the
list then delete the LIST and LIST/digest entries from the addresses
checked by the ezmlm-gate command in LIST/editor.  (Note, LIST appears
twice in that list, once as the directory name, once as a set of addresses
to be checked.)
--
Mike Nolan