List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    Re: [good] [XP] Preparing XP for the big projects
From:       Chris Wheeler <christopher.wheeler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-18 14:26:09

Adam, you appear quite passionate about research and XP. Since this research
clearly isn't up to your standard, or even necessary, would you suggest a
few topics that may be worthy of further academic research?  That may be
more helpful than this dismissive approach you are taking.

Chris.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: